- No time limit on your session, however, plan between 1-2 hours, no worries if not everyone is smiling right away! We shoot until we get a canvas worthy image! Plan on lots of laughs & special moments!
- Outfit changes welcome, especially if we have little ones spitting up
- Plenty of location options, additional travel charges may apply for travel outside of Decatur, Illinois.
- Link to Family Photography gallery
- These sessions are so much fun! This is SUCH a joyous time. While, I know some moms prefer not to be photographed, I can tell you from personal experience you may regret not capturing this moment in time. You’ll never get back this time when your baby is so loved yet you don’t even know him/her.
- If you’d like to do both indoor and outdoor, please contact me for custom pricing.
- Plan to meet around 7-8 months pregnant. Let me know what you envision for your maternity session. In addition, if you have ideas for your newborn photography, it’s fun to incorporate a few of those into the session as well.
- Link to the Maternity Photography gallery
- My FAVORITE type of photography! These days go by so fast, I want to capture every detail you will cherish forever! My biggest regret is not having a professional do Gemma’s session for me, and not having the pictures I deserve.
- Best to meet when baby is 7-10 days, session runs several hours!
- My style lends to posed, sleeping newborns. If you have other ideas, please bring them to me before the session. I strive to make these images you’ll love!
- Link to newborn photography gallery
- Customized to meet the needs of each client/baby. Packages or individual sessions available!
- These sessions are priceless as they capture babies development throughout the first year! They are only this little for a little while. Capture this moment in time so you can remember all the little faces they make, how they look when they grab their toes, and laugh at how much of a work out you got putting those 9 month olds back on set as they crawled away!
- Bring babies favorite items at the time, or your favorite outfits and props!
- Link to milestone photography gallery
First Birthday Session
- Where did the time go! Such bittersweet sessions, you’re graduating my milestone program (if you participated), and I miss seeing you guys every quarter!
- Plan on smashing a cake/cupcake and then sudsing up afterwards to get clean again! I provide cake & prop setups so you have the cake smash as well as classic, timeless images.
- We can either aim for as close to their birthday as possible, or 2-3 weeks ahead of the party so you can have pictures in time for the day!
- Link to First Birthday Gallery
- Undoubtedly one of the most important days of your life. Once the relatives fly home, honeymoon is over, cake top is frozen, and thank you notes are sent out… what are you left with? Your wedding day IMAGES! So incredibly important!
- In addition to print credit (if agreed upon), you will receive the images with a print release, on a custom USB!
- Link to Wedding Photography gallery
All sessions include an optional viewing and ordering session to help select custom pieces and products to fit your home and style (minimum purchase required).
- Obviously not everyone’s needs & wants will be described above. Please feel free to contact me if you have other ideas you’d like to see come to life or bundle more than the current packages offered and we’ll talk pricing.
- Other options available: Boudoir, Seniors, Headshots
As always, repeat clients will see a discount reflected in their total price. If at some point, you’ve referred clients to me according to the referral schedule and are owed a session/print, we will discuss your options on a case by case scenario! Payment plans are available with all options. Non-refundable retainer and signed contract due to hold date.
Prices are subject to change.